How We Do It
When you partner with Eukles Wealth Management, you are not just a client of an individual advisor, but of the entire firm. Each member of our team has extensive personal and professional experience and can assist you with a wide range of financial planning services.
Working Together: The Key to Building Trusting Relationships
Our approach to financial guidance has been designed to give you confidence in your financial situation. From our initial meeting together, we work diligently to learn as much as we can about your personal and financial situation so we can gain the insights necessary to effectively guide you through our five step planning process.
- Discovering Your Needs: By completing a confidential personal profile, you enable us to gain a better understanding of what you are looking for. Get the ball rolling by completing your Investor Profile Questionnaire. The questionnaire will help guide you in determining the investment strategy that appropriately suits your needs.
- Assessing Your Status: We provide a detailed analysis of your finances, then determine how to establish suitable long-term financial goals.
- Preparing a Plan: We develop a selection of appropriate strategies and offer recommendations as to which strategy suits you.
- Implementing the Strategy: After careful consideration, you agree upon the approach to take and we put your personalized plan into action. Learn more about our investment strategy here.
- Monitoring Performance: We maintain consistent communication with you as we carefully observe your portfolio and make any necessary adjustment.
If you're interested, please contact us! We'll set up a free consultation to discuss how we can cooperate to improve your financial future. A phone call or email doesn't cost anything, so why risk missing out on the opportunity to work with us to improve your financial future!
Time and Investing
Time is an essential factor to consider when determining your investment strategy. For long-term investors, visit ourinvestment management page to learn more about our equity strategies.
Thinking about retirement?
Managing the distributions from your retirement portfolio can be challenging. Click here to learn more about our strategy and how it may help you.