At Eukles Wealth Management, we feel it is our duty to give back to the community. That's why over the past years, we have supported several local organizations that illustrate a desire to help those in need. As we continue to help our community with their retirement planning needs, we will also continue to provide support for these organizations that deliver a variety of services that help improve our community.
Organizations we supported in 2016-2018:
- Easter Seals Tristate
- LADD (Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Hospice of Southwest Ohio
- DePaul Cristo Rey
- Jeff Wyler Family Foundation
- The Point Arc of Northern Kentucky
- Cincinnati Golden Gloves
- The Jevonte Woods Foundation
- Boys Hope Girls Hope
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cincom Systems, Inc. C.A.R.E.
- Brighton Center
- Flying Pig Marathon
- Impact 100
- Xavier University
- Reading Athletic Boosters
- The Springer Center
Organizations we've supported in prior years:
- Bethany House Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Elder High School
- University of Cincinnati
- Mother of Mercy
- March of Dimes
If you're interested in supporting one of the organizations listed above, please contact us so we can refer you to a representative of the organization!
Any named company, Eukles Wealth Management and LPL Financial are separate entities.